Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pictures from our road trip to UT and WA



Laura did better than expected in the car, considering how much she hates sitting in her carseat. For the most part she was happy and entertained herself with cheerios and sippy cups.


The hardest part about leaving TN was leaving my little "garden" on my back deck. We had a friend that tried to water them for us while we were gone, but it has been too hot here and they are about 65% dead. I'm hoping to coax them back to life.



Laura had so much swimming at Priest Lake.


I made Laura and I skirts for the Fourth of July.


Laura and Great Grandpa Fielding

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't find my memory card with the pictures on it!!! I'll find it.

Tania Gisele Flores said...

QUE DIFERENTE ESTA TU CABELLO ME GUSTA UE SIEMPRE TE ANIMAS PARA HACERLE COSAS NUEVAS! LAURA ESTA TAN GRANDE COMO HAPASADO EL TIEMPO! MACARENA YA TIENE 6 MESES Y ES TAN GRACIOSA, ME LLENA DE FELICIDAD. SABES QUE AUN NO LLEGO LO QUE ENVIASTE POR CORREO, CUANTO TIEMPO TE DIJERIN QUE HIBA A DEMORAR TODO? TU FAMILIA ESTA HERRRMOSA, ROHAYHU TEREI.

Alainna Beus said...

Hey!

Cute pics. The last pic is PERFECT for framing. It's really adorable. Stephen loves it too.

Whenever we see you next we'll take some family pic for you.