Monday, November 24, 2008

Game Day


I'm not going to pretend that I care about college football or I give a darn who wins or loses. Nor do I understand anything that is happening the few minutes that I have spent watching a football game with Peter on TV. But there is one game that everyone in Utah cares about: the U vs the Y. So, even though I really could care less about football, I put on my BYU hat and dressed in blue and white and watched 4 long hours of football with my U loving husband. I tried to stick up for BYU as much as possible, but it is difficult when you don't have any idea what is going on, and BYU isn't doing much that you could brag about. Unfortuantly, Peter's team won, just as he said they would. I hate when he turns out to be right, especially on something as dumb as college football.

No comments: